Blog 1_Week 2: A country I would like to visit
Hello dear class and welcome to our blogging activities!
This is our first entry. This time you will be writing about a country or a place you would love to visit. I am very interested in seeing what you'll write about this topic.
For the present task, you need to write 180 words minimum. Pay attention to misspellings, grammar errors and vocabulary. Do not forget to post three (3) comments on your classmates' posts and one (1) on mine as well (25 words as a minimum!) Try to use the structures we learnt in class and all the previous English you have learnt before. DO NOT USE GOOGLE TRANSLATOR TO DO YOUR ENTRY. You have 48 hours to do it (Saturday 17, 6pm). Try to use some WOW Words! Good luck on your task :)
For the present task, you need to write 180 words minimum. Pay attention to misspellings, grammar errors and vocabulary. Do not forget to post three (3) comments on your classmates' posts and one (1) on mine as well (25 words as a minimum!) Try to use the structures we learnt in class and all the previous English you have learnt before. DO NOT USE GOOGLE TRANSLATOR TO DO YOUR ENTRY. You have 48 hours to do it (Saturday 17, 6pm). Try to use some WOW Words! Good luck on your task :)
Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia
What are some interesting places I could find?
If I had the chance to go, I would like to visit some of the many monasteries, such as Jvari up in the mountain and near to Mtskheta. Also, Uplistsikhe, an ancient rock-hewn town in eastern Georgia (Google it, it's just amazing!), and last but not least, the Dadiani Palace History and Architecture Museum (Georgian: დადიანების სასახლეთა ისტორიულ-არქიტექტურული მუზეუმი).
My passion for languages
As a language teacher, I fell in love with its language and writing system. I dream about traveling to Tbilisi (or any other city) and hear the people talking in their native language. Also, I would love to see the street signs, newspapers, or how Georgian sounds like on television!
Since their letters are so different to ours, I’d love experiencing every day Georgian!
Don't forget to:
- Write 180 words minimum
- Read your teacher's post and leave a comment
- Leave also a comment on 3 of your classmates' posts.




These images are amazing, I did not know this place and the culture. Besides, I love the architecture. I think the architecture is very beautiful, important, and appreciable anywhere in the world.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarI've never heard of Georgia before, it sounds so amazing and beautiful through your words that I just want this quarantine to end so we are able to travel anywhere we want but now my list of places it's getting bigger readying this blogs 😂
ResponderEliminarNow, thanks to you, I really want to get to know Georgia, it wasn't really in my plans but thanks. The country looks beautiful, it's landscapes and culture, I can imagine the gastronomy.
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarI never heard about this place before it is so beautiful and interesting. I searched in google and the pictures I saw were stunning. On the other hand the language seems to be very difficult.
Its an interesting place to go, altough I am not a fan of languages or architecture I would like to visit tbilisi to take pitures and go to the museum.
ResponderEliminarHi, miss. I like your post. When i was reading and saw pictures, i imagine that i was there taking photos of the architecture. I don´t know that i this place was on my "must see" list, beacuse i like countryside, but i definitely think about it.
ResponderEliminarHi, miss. I like your post. When i was reading and saw pictures, i imagine that i was there taking photos of the architecture. I don´t know that i this place was on my "must see" list, because i like countryside, but i definitely think about it.
ResponderEliminaryes, I would like to know this country but wow! i think that its must very difficult to speak the Georgian language
ResponderEliminarI didn't know this country until now but when I saw its images I thought it was wonderful and it's a very different culture from ours!
ResponderEliminarWow, very nice place, the culture must be so different, i wonder if they know what a marraqueta is! Definitely a city i would visit before i die.
ResponderEliminarVery interesting place, it has so much history on it, so cool.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
EliminarI've never thought that Georgia could have so many interesting places
EliminarThe capital seems like a very cool place to visit.
EliminarI did not know nothing this place However Without any doubt it is seen that it is an outstanding place for its culture and architecture!.
ResponderEliminarby the images the place looks very beautiful! Although it would be difficult for me to understand the language, even the most basic would be difficult for me hahaha.
ResponderEliminarWow! It really looks fabulous and unknown destination. Personally, I like exotic destinations and the Caucasus Region is also very rich in history.
ResponderEliminarI didn't know anything about Georgia, its reminds me a little to Chiloe with so many churches
ResponderEliminarI think I would be able to consider this country in my list.
EliminarHi miss! I found the language and the writing system too interesting, I had rarely heard about Georgia, but now I would like to visit and learn about its culture and language, as well as its landscapes :)
ResponderEliminarWow, this looks like a place i would like to go if I ever got the chance to, it just looks so beautiful and interesting, with the language and culture!
ResponderEliminarit's a beautiful place full of history, I hope you can go sometime
ResponderEliminarwaw! I had never heard about Geogia before! looks like a nice place, the architecture looks very interesanting too. Maybe I search some documental about this place!!
ResponderEliminarI am very interested in one day traveling through Europe, but when I think about it I always forget about this conuntry despite having a quite remarkable history and architecture.
ResponderEliminarWow! I didn't know anyhing of Georgia, it looks amazing. Does the place deal with Ray Charles' song?
ResponderEliminarWhat a complex language! I totally love it. I knew so little about Georgia, and now I feel like I really want to know more about the history and culture of that contry.
ResponderEliminar