Blog 4_Week 5: My future job
This time you will be writing about your ideal future job.
For the present task, you need to write 230 words minimum. Pay attention to misspellings, grammar errors and vocabulary. Do not forget to post three (3) comments on your classmates' posts and one (1) on mine as well (25 words as a minimum!) Try to use the structures we learnt in class and all the English you have learnt before. DO NOT USE GOOGLE TRANSLATOR TO DO YOUR ENTRY/COPY PASTE FROM THE INTERNET. You have 48 hours to do it (Saturday, November 7, 6pm). Good luck on your task :)
A job I've never done and would like to do in the future.
Hello class! Let me first tell you I've been teaching for a long long time, so working is not something new to me as it might be for some of you.
Maybe you have had some part-time jobs, but they probably have not been in the area you're studying now. That's a totally different thing!
Working in your field of study is just awesome. Getting to put into practice all you've learned, provides us with a very rewarding experience.
As said before, I've been teaching for a while, but I've only worked with adults or young adults. I've never taught children before and this is therefore something I'd really like to try in the near future.
You might think it's just the same, but I can guarantee you it's a totally different experience. Although young children can't use their life experience as a tool to learn, they bring lots of enthusiasm, energy, and curiosity to the classroom. As a result, activities tend to be different and then class preparation too.
Who knows? It would be a good challenge.
Don't forget to:
- Write 230 words minimum (mine is a bit shorter)
- Read your teacher's post and leave a comment
- Leave also a comment on 3 of your classmates' posts.

It is great that a person decides to be a teacher and teach others, it must be a very nice job but only some of you have the ability and patience haha
ResponderEliminarI think that working with children is really challenging. Nobody says it will be easy, but the important thing is that you always do that you are passionate about.
ResponderEliminarIn general I think to be a teacher is very hard and a really difficult job and especially teaching english. In my life english has been the most difficult subject and has been really hard to me to learn, but there is always some teacher who works a lot to make me learn.
ResponderEliminarThank you very much Miss Astrid!! for being able to work and have the vocation to be a teacher, it is something that I personally value very much and you feel when you do classes helping us at all times so that we can improve. I hope in the future you can meet that goal to continue growing and leaving a grain of sand in this world
ResponderEliminarWow, be a teacher is amazing, a career with patience and passion. I have the greatest admiration for all teachers. In my opinion teaching is not a question of saying
ResponderEliminar"do it like me" but rather "do it with me".
Hi, miss. I admire that you would like to work with kids. Their are a serious challenge, but kids are like sponge. They absorb all the information that they can. I think that you will be a nice teacher for them.
ResponderEliminarWow miss, children are very delicate and pure, they can be difficult sometimes because they need to move all the time, I know you will let them have enough fredoom!!!!!!! you will be a nice teacher!
ResponderEliminarHi miss! Certainly being a teacher is a very difficult job, I imagine that probably working with children can make it a little more difficult, but in a way more entertaining too.
ResponderEliminarIt's take a lot of character to teach others and also a lot of patience to teach children.
ResponderEliminarI admire your commitment with the education.
If being a teacher of adult and young people its hard , it must be even more difficult to teach childrens
ResponderEliminarI think that you need patience to work with childrens, I couldn't do something like that. I appreciate the teacher's work.
ResponderEliminarI admire a lot the work you do, not everyone has the vocation to work as a teacher, it takes a lot of patience, besides your work marks the learning of each person.
ResponderEliminarChildren are the future and you can only know what to expect if you try. by: Carol Cisternas
ResponderEliminarI also like teaching. Last year I've had the chance of do botany helpers to first grade students and it was awesome! But they were all my age, I imagine that work with children must be very difficult!
ResponderEliminar